Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Gradient & Stamping with Picture Polish and Born Pretty BP-L017

Hi guys! I'm back from the weekend, finished the third season of Orange is The New Black, twice. Yeah, I've had a productive weekend :p
Today I did a quite simple nail art, a gradient and stamping. The colours and plate I chose has a very summery themed. Perfect for the sunny days we have here. 

I'm also reviewing a Born Pretty Store plate that was sent to me a little while ago. Plate BP-L017, which can be found in this link, is a beach themed plate, complete from palm trees on the beach, sea shell, starfish, to underwater scenes. I had no issues with picking up the image, though I admit I was a bit lazy in wiping the plate clean between stamping so the image picked up stay clean and sharp. So the imperfection you may see here is purely my own fault. 
As you can see, I picked the starfish and palm trees design to use here. I also use a cute octopus design on my right hand. I stamped the designs using Mundo de Unas white, over a Picture Polish gradient, Coral Reef and Totes.



Don't forget, you can use my code NVG10 to get 10% off from your purchase at BornPrettyStore.com. They have variety of stamping plates, that I grow to love, plus a ton of other nail art stuff at affordable price.


**stamping plate was provided for my honest review

XO
Novi

2 comments: