Friday, April 17, 2015

Peacock Feathers w/ Born Pretty BP-L007 & Glam Polish

Hi guys! Today I have a stamping decal featuring a plate from Born Pretty Store and Glam Polish shades I reviewed on the last post. It's a rather vampy, yet sparkly, manicure. Not sure yet if I'll be keeping this for my weekend mani, but at this moment, I just can't stop staring at them!

For my base, I used a thin layer of Glam Polish Death Defying Acts over OPI First Class Desires. I made my decals on a ziploc bag, using Mundo de Unas black and peacock feathers design from plate BP-L007 (you can find it in this link). Then I filled in the feathers with 2 Glam Polish shades, Now You See Me, Deceptive Practice, and Death Defying Acts. For the accent nails (pinkie and index), I used mini chevron vinyls and use the same Glam Polish shades. I sealed off the design with HK Girl top coat.



Happy weekend guys!! :)

**products used on this post were provided for my honest review.

XO
Novi

2 comments: