Monday, April 20, 2015

Gradient Roses

Happy Monday! Today I have a somewhat bright manicure, inspired by pic of a cake I saw someone posted on a facebook thread. The cake was decorated with roses all over it, but in a gradient teal shades. Very pretty! I'd feel bad eating it. 
I never quite get how to make a pretty roses, I saw it on others all the time and wish mine would turn out that good. But, I'm pretty satisfied with these!
The 3 roses shades I used are  Picture Polish Marine, Cirque Lady Liberty, and Picture Polish Tiffany. The darkest teal shade on the roses is OPI Ski Teal We Drop.
On the other 3 nails, I used Cirque Lady Liberty as the base colour, and Picture Polish Tiffany for the roses, accented with Cirque Vigo and Picture Polish Marine. 



XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment