Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Glam Polish Bling It On! Trio - Swatches & Review

Hi guys! I have awesome news for Glam Polish fans out there! If you're a micro glitter whore like me, you're gonna love these new shades I'm about to show you.
Rachel, the creative genius behind the brand, will be releasing the new Bling It On! trio on May 6th, 2015. This small collection consists of 3 super blinged out holographic shades packed with holographic micro glitter. 

For more pics and details, click below..

I will mention this in advance to avoid being repetitive. These 3 have pretty much the same formula. Although they are PACKED with micro glitter, the formula is still really nice and easy to apply. 
I used 3 thin coats for all of them, but honestly you would only need 2 coats for full coverage. My swatches are with base coat and one coat of top coat. If you like a super smooth surface, I recommend to double the top coat. 
All photos were taken in a light box (it's a LOT more sparkly in the sun!) Now onto the swatches!


I Know You Want Me
Nude Holo Micro glitter with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holographic base.
glam-polish-i-know-you-want-me

glam-polish-i-know-you-want-me

glam-polish-i-know-you-want-me

glam-polish-i-know-you-want-me



Hey Ya!
Rose Holo Micro glitter with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holographic base.
glam-polish-hey-ya

glam-polish-hey-ya

glam-polish-hey-ya

glam-polish-hey-ya



Yeah 3x
Lemon Holo Micro glitter with Ultra Holo Glitter in a Holographic base
glam-polish-yeah3x

glam-polish-yeah3x

glam-polish-yeah3x

glam-polish-yeah3x

I absolutely love these! But if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Yeah 3x.
So mark your calendar! These will be available from www.glampolish.com.au on May 6th, 2015, 6pm EST along with Knockout Collection part 2. Shipping will be available to Australia and USA. Shipping rate to USA is USD 3.50 for the first polish and USD 1.00 for each additional bottle.
For the rest of the world, list of Glam Polish international stockists can be found in this link. Stay tuned to your favorite stockist's social media for restock/launch info.

Which one are you planning to get? Don't forget to follow Glam Polish on their social media (Facebook & Instagram) for restock and new collection release info.

**products were provided for my honest review

XO
Novi



No comments:

Post a Comment