Saturday, April 25, 2015

Formula X: Danger Zone

Hi guys! I know I'm not usually posting on weekends, but I wanted to share my weekend mani..or what could be it. I'm not convinced I love this mani and going to keep it. 
I was browsing through my stash and saw that I have a bunch of new Formula X polishes I haven't tried, most of them are glitter topper though. But then I saw Danger Zone and knew I had to wear that! 
formula-x-danger-zone
It's a bright pink coral shades with gorgeous shimmer, dries a bit matte so top coat is definitely needed. My pics are showing it a little more orange than it is in person (or maybe it's just my computer setting). I used 2 coats and 1 thin coat to get full coverage and completely hide my nail lines. 
formula-x-danger-zone

And then I ruined it with my so called nail art, lol. I wanted to make daisies with the white and yellow glitter, but I probably should've used the smaller glitter pieces. Once again I overestimate the size of my nail beds. 

Add caption
Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! See you on Monday, I have exciting swatches to share with you then! :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment