Monday, March 2, 2015

Born Pretty Store QGirl-033 Plate Review & Nail Art

Hi guys! Recently I received several stamping plates from BornPrettyStore to review. So today I'm creating a nail art look with one of the plates, I'm also mixed it up with some chevron vinyls cause for some reason I kept messing up my stamping today and ran out of patience to keep re-doing them.


The design I picked for today's mani is the zigzag one at the bottom of the plate as pictured above. I had no problem with picking up the image itself, and I really like a few other designs from this plate. I just wish they didn't place the designs so close to each other like that. But, if you're stamping with Mundo de Unas, a quick lift with scotch tape on the stamper for the part you don't want will fix the problem. 
You can find this Qgirl-033 plate in this link, and you can also use my code NVG10 to take 10% off your total purchase. 
The polishes I used in this mani are KBShimmer Blush Money, KBShimmer Rust No One, ILNP Mega, and Picture Polish Monroe




XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment