Sunday, February 8, 2015

Purple Hearts

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry for the sudden disappearance. The bf had the entire week off, so I was a bit occupied, spending more quality time with him :). I had the same polish on for almost a week and just changed them yesterday for my day out on Sunday. I told a friend to pick a colour to get me started, and she picked lilac. I took out a bunch of my lilac/purple polish and ended up with this..
Although it doesn't really show, I used 4 shades of purple/lilac for the gradient, OPI Do You Lilac It?, KBShimmer Hugs and Wishes, piCture pOlish Twinkle, and OPI Rumple's Wiggin which I also used for the gradient base. 
I painted little hearts using piCture pOlish Violet Femme and a detail brush on my index and pinkie, and stamped the knitted heart image from Bundle Monster plate H01 using Color Club Eternal Beauty. I sealed everything with one coat of HK Girl top coat.


I think this is cute enough to wear for Valentine's Day if you're already pink overload with a million other V-day nails floating around online :)


XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. I love purples for Valentine's Day, and this came out amaaaazing! I love love the two negative space hearts which let the gradient peek through. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete