Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Layered Hearts

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm using another one of my untried, piCture pOlish Tail Feather. I don't know why I didn't wear it until now, it's a bright pastel green with their signature sparkles. I can totally see myself wearing this again come spring.
The formula is a bit sheer, I needed 3 coats for full opacity. But it applies easily, just like most piCture pOlish formula.
I also did a nail art with a few other piCture pOlish shades. I think it's kinda cute, but it's one of those nail art that look better at arms length. 

I painted the layered hearts with piCture pOlish Forget Me Not, Cyan, Sizzle, and Frosting. Sealed with piCture pOlish Gloss on Top!.

Here's Tail Feather on it's own, 3 thin coats without top coat.
piCture pOlish Tail Feather
So, are we bored with V-Day nails yet? Cause I might do another one! Haha.. Another time!

XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that green! And this is cute, I haven't seen anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green! And I agree with Debbie - this mani is really cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete