Monday, February 2, 2015

KBShimmer Spring 2015: Sweet Egg-scape, Funky Cold Patina, & Blush Money

Hi all! For my Monday post, I'm sharing 3 new shades from KBShimmer Spring 2015 collection. This collection consists of 12 shades, all perfect for the upcoming season and Easter! There are several finish polishes in this collection, 1 cream, 1 shimmery holo, 3 ultra holo, and 7 crelly glitter.
This collection will be released on February 6, 2015 at Harlow & Co. (worldwide), and directly from KBShimmer (US only).

Sweet Egg-scape
A pale, bubblegum pink polish. Glitters like, pastel aqua star glitters, coral triangles, lavender dots, red squares and sliver holo hexes swim among the pink base like a decorated Easter egg.

This one is super cute! The glitter combination in the pale pink are just perfect. You can wear this for Valentine's day or Easter, fits right in. Great formula and glitter pay off, no fishing required. The formula is a tiny bit thick, but nowhere near goopy and still easy to apply. I used 2 thin coats and 1 medium coat plus top coat. 
KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina

KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina

KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina


Funky Cold Patina
Like a long forgotten ancient copper statue turned blue green in color, this polish features a cool turquoise green base, with pops of metallic copper, blue and purple.

A fresh green shade, I liked it much better on my nails than when I first looked at the bottle. The formula is easy to work with, but a bit too opaque that the second/third layer could drawn the glitter underneath and lose the squishy finish you usually get from a crelly glitter. I recommend using thin coats with this. I used 3 thin coats plus top coat.
 
KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina


KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina

KBShimmer Funky Cold Patina

Blush Money
Based on the 2015 Pantone Color, Strawberry Ice, this peachy-rose colored polish shows off gold shimmer indoors and a linear holographic rainbow shines while outside.

I love this shade on me! This is a peach shade that would look flattering on any skin tone. The gold shimmer comes out beautifully when the lights hit it. Another great formula, I used 3 thin coats plus top coat. But for short nails, 2 coats should be enough.
KBShimmer Blush Money

KBShimmer Blush Money
You can also find the complete swatches of this collection at Jenny's blog in this link, and Tiffany's blog here. I love their swatches! 
So, which one is going on your list? :) Don't forget to mark your calendar, February 6, 2015 at Harlow & Co. and KBShimmer website.

**products were sent for my honest review

XO
Novi

5 comments:

  1. Gah, your swatches are awesome! And I agree, Blush Money looks fab on you! Thanks so much for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for sure need Funky Cold Patina, that's just a freaking gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Do you happen to have ILNP Cutie Pop? I'm dying to see a comparison swatch of that next to Blush Money. No luck so far, just a bottle shot which was definitely helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have Cutie Pop. I'll post a comparison swatch soon. I was thinking about that myself when I was swatching these, thanks for the reminder :)

      Delete