Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Lunar New Year 2015!

Does anyone here celebrate Lunar New Year? It's been many years since I last celebrate it, but I remember how it was when I was little. The most exciting time of year, kind of like christmas. New clothes, candies, the dinner, and of course red envelopes! Ah memories..
Since I'm feeling a bit festive, thought I'd do a nail art appropriate for the occasion. I google 'Lunar New Year 2015' and found this cute sheep image, I tried my best to re-create it. I think I did ok. 
I used all Cirque Colors shade for this mani. The black and white are Memento Mori and Carpe Diem. The red is Cirque's February release, Doyers. And Ica Valley is my choice of gold to use here. 
I use Winstonia Kolinsky brush #0000 to free hand the sheep, using Doyers and Memento Mori. For my thumb and pinkie, using the sharp end of an orange wood stick and Ica Valley, I drag a swirly random shape. I sealed everything with a generous coat of HK Girl top coat.


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment