Friday, February 27, 2015

Comparison Post: ILNP Cutie Pop vs KBShimmer Blush Money

Hi guys! A quick comparison post today for you. I totally forgot that I wanted to compare these two after I swatched Blush Money, then a kind reader asked and reminded me of it. So here they go..

In a glance, these looks similar. But not until you put them side by side and take a closer look, then you'll see that one of them leans more pink while the other is a straight up peach.
I can safely say that these two are not dupes. Both has the same gorgeous gold shimmer, and that's pretty much the only thing they have in common. 
ILNP Cutie Pop has a creamy formula, while KBShimmer Blush Money has a more squishy, jelly-ish formula. I used 3 thin coats for both of them in the swatches below. 
I should add that Cutie Pop gave me a slight stain after wearing it for around 3 days, but I'm not saying that it will definitely stain for everyone. It's possibly a body chemistry thing.


Hope this helps!

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Great comparison post! I really like Blush Money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.. I was considering buying Cutie Pop and it was good to know it stained. Still need to think about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete