Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cirque Colors Metropolis Collection - March Release: Lady Liberty & Hudson

Hi guys! I'm back with another new release from Cirque Colors. There will be 2 new shades released on March 1st 2015, Lady Liberty and Hudson. One thing that I noticed while applying these, both of them has a jelly like consistency. Squishy but still opaque in two coats. For me, that's the best of both world.





Let's start with Lady Liberty, this was described as a spring turquoise creme. Absolutely perfect formula, I didn't need clean up at all around the cuticle lines. That shows how easy it was to control the formula during application. My swatches are using 2 coats and top coat. I had to adjust the colour on these pics because my camera captured it a lot more blue than it actually is. This is pretty close to what I'm seeing in person, at least it is on my monitor.
cirque-colors-lady-liberty
Lady Liberty

cirque-colors-lady-liberty
Lady Liberty
Next one is Hudson, a periwinkle blue creme. Same perfect formula, a perfect creme always melts my heart. Among the so many blues I own, surprisingly I don't own anything that I can say is a dupe for this blue, so I'm excited! I love this blue! Swatches also with 2 coats and top coat.
cirque-colors-hudson
Hudson

cirque-colors-hudson
Hudson
Overall, I'm totally loving this month's release. Personally these are something that I would wear over and over. One thing that I highly recommend when using either of these is to wrap your tips really good. The downside of a jelly-like consistency is that it could pull away from the tips fairly quick if you didn't wrap your tips. That's all!

Don't forget that these will be available from Cirque Colors on March 1st, 2015, and from their stockists some time after that. You can find the complete list of their stockists in this link


Connect with Cirque Colors

**Products were provided for my honest review


XO
Novi

2 comments: