Monday, January 19, 2015

Pueen 82: Strawberry Nails

Hi everyone! I'm back this week with another stamping mani using a plate from Pueen Buffet Leisure. I've been meaning to do this all weekend, but I was enjoying my knitting project too much to do anything else. 
I think this ribbon'd strawberries image from plate Pueen 82 is so darn cute and perfect for making stamping decals, which what I did here. 
I use regular OPI top coat as the base of my decals, and stamped the design using Mundo de Unas black. The strawberries are OPI Fashion A Bow, and the ribbons are using Glam Polish Whirlwind, Below Zero, and Polar Lights. I use the smallest dotting tool I have to fill in the colours. The base for my mani is 2 coats of Cirque Carpe Diem (my new favorite white polish!). 


Add caption
I admit, it'd probably faster to just free-hand these, but stamping decals is another technique that I have began to enjoy. It reminds me when I was little and love to do coloring and tried to stay inside the lines. It's fun! 
Hope you enjoyed the post and see you on my next post!

XO
Novi

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! The glitter polish on the bows gives it such a unique touch, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The glitter part is a bit bumpy, but I still love these :D

      Delete
  2. This is adorable!! Waiting for some stamping plates to try out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keri! Get your stamper ready, this is as fun as water marble but less messy lol.

      Delete
  3. These are too cute! I think you did a really lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, these are adorable!! I've been meaning to try this technique out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do it! I didn't like it at first, but now I'm totally hooked :)

      Delete