Saturday, January 31, 2015

ILNP Masquerade (H) & Pueen 83

Hi guys! Are you relaxing and enjoying your weekend? I am! So much that I almost didn't want to change my mani, but 3 days is long enough and I need to see something different on my nails. 
I broke out one of my untried polish, ILNP Masquerade (H). I bought this last year and forgot to wear it, that's what happened when I put away my new polishes in the melmer right away, they are forgotten. I pair Masquerade (H) with a simple stamping using Pueen 83 and Mundo de Unas Black. I love it! Quick and easy.

I always have trouble narrowing down pics when posting multichrome polish, so enjoy (or scroll fast). 
Masquerade (H) has a decent formula, a bit thin but applies easy and doesn't pool on the cuticles. I needed 3 coats for full opacity. The colour-shifting is not as strong as Sirene or Birefringence, but it's definitely there!
ILNP Masquerade (H)

ILNP Masquerade (H)

ILNP Masquerade (H)

ILNP Masquerade (H)
Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment