Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cirque Metropolis Collection - January Release (Empire State of Mind & Midnight Cowboy)

Hi everyone! I am back :)

First of all, Happy New Year! I'm sorry I disappeared for a little while, it was a hectic time for me, I felt drained physically and mentally. So I decided to just take a short break. It was a good decision, as now I feel fresh and looking forward to go back to my regular posting.

To start off this year, I have swatches of Cirque's new release, The Metropolis Collection. This collection is a monthly release series of creme finished polishes. These are the January release:
Empire State of Mind - a vampy oxblood red creme
Midnight Cowboy - a navy blue creme


I used Cirque's Holdfast base coat and Liquid Laminate top coat for my swatches here.

Empire State of Mind, a very flattering shade for any skin tone! Applies like butter and completely opaque in two coats. It dries to a glossy finish, thought I mention that even though I always use top coat for my mani, it's still a plus. 
cirque-empire-state-of-mind
Empire State of Mind

cirque-empire-state-of-mind
Empire State of Mind

Midnight Cowboy, a gorgeous navy blue. Depends on the lighting, it can look like a vibrant blue shade like the pics here, or leaning a tad darker in low lighting. Same awesome formula as Empire State of Mind. I have worn this for 3 days, and happy to report that it didn't stain my nail. But it might stain around your nails during removal, still easy to clean though.
cirque-midnight-cowboy
Midnight Cowboy

cirque-midnight-cowboy
Midnight Cowboy
These will be released tomorrow, Januard 2nd 2015. You can get these from CirqueColors.com or from your favorite retailer at a later date (check with the retailer for their restock date).
I will have a nail art post with these shades, plus a surprise for you guys. Stay tuned!

Connect with Cirque Colors

**Products were provided for my honest review


XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. Midnight Cowboy looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empire State is such a great a great oxblood

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such awesome colors! They both look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete