Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Funky Distressed French featuring Born Pretty Store Bow Studs

Hi everyone! It's 8 days before christmas, whoa time flies really quick. Have you finished your christmas shopping yet? I have not :p Should get them done this week, I hope..

Anyway, today I have a pretty simple nail art to share with you. I'm calling it a distressed french mani, because well.. the french part is done with a distressed technique. 
The base color is piCture pOlish Beige, topped with the new LE Holiday. I used a flat end brush to do the french and several polishes (OPI Sleigh Parking Only, OPI I Carol About You, piCture pOlish Sizzle, and Cirque Memento Mori). I added a little bit of glitter on the smile lines using OPI My Voice is a Little Norse. 
To sweeten it a bit, I add a tiny bow stud on each nail, then sealed everything with HK Girl top coat.. The studs are from Born Pretty Store, and you can find it here. There are 250 studs in the set for only $3.70. You can also use my code NVG10 to get a 10% off of regular priced items.






How do you feel about french mani? Honestly, this is totally not my style, but I like to do it once in a while to see if I changed my mind about it. Haha.. nope, still not my style.

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. I do like french manis and think this is cute. I like the adorable little bows too

    ReplyDelete