Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cirque Ultimate Glitter Gift Set (LE) - Swatches & Review

Hi everyone! As I have mentioned in the previous post, Cirque has created several gift sets that's only available from now to the end of holiday season. I have reviewed the Ultimate Luxe Gift Set here, and today I am showing you the Ultimate Glitter Gift Set.
This set comes in a black gift box with clear top for a quick sneak peek of what's inside. It consists of 3 micro glitter that can be worn on their own or as a topper, and 5 glitter toppers that will have you covered for any occasion.

What's in the box?
Ica ValleyA golden beige micro-glitter mimicking sand dunes, only sparklier
StellaA romantic rose gold micro-glitter
ChainmailA cool gunmetal micro-glitter with holographic sparks
VectorsA bold glitter topper made of black glitter in myriad of shapes and sizes
XXA rainbow confetti made with over 20 different types of holographic glitter 
KaleidoscopeA rainbow confetti made with over 30 different types of satin-finished glitter
LullabyA rainbow confetti made with satin-finished glitter in soft pastel colors
Magic HourA rainbow confetti that consists of iridescent glitter in various shapes and sizes 

This is another great value gift set. Each polish retails for USD 13.00, and this set retails for only USD 80.00!

This will be a picture heavy post, you can look for more (a lot more!) pics after the jump. 




The black and white I use here are Cirque Memento Mori (black) and Carpe Diem (white). I also use Cirque Holdfast (base coat) and Liquid Laminate (top coat) for all my swatches here.

Ica Valley, I'm showing it here in 3 thin coats on its own. Quick dry time, and definitely requires top coat to smooth the surface. I like that this is not an in your face type of gold, but still look fancy to wear with a LBD.
Cirque Ica Valley

Cirque Ica Valley

Cirque Ica Valley

Cirque Ica Valley


Stella, same as Ica Valley, 3 thin coats without undies, and a top coat. A gorgeous sparkly rose gold shade that I think will look good in any skin tone.
Cirque Stella

Cirque Stella

Cirque Stella

Cirque Stella


Chainmail, this one is so mesmerizing in the bottle! A tad less dense than the first two. In close up you can see a little bit of the nail bed showing, but not in person. Too much sparkles to notice that. But I think I'll like this better with a base color.
Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail


Vectors, aside from the various shapes of black glitter, there are some holographic sparkles in the base that don't really show up over a white base. There was absolutely no issue in getting the glitter out, but I had to be careful as the large pieces like to stuck together. Despite of not liking the bar glitter, I still really like the black and white look here, looks so..abstract. One semi dabbed coat over white.
Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail

Cirque Chainmail


XX, this is one of my favorite glitter! All holographic glitter goodness in a bottle. This would be great to wear over any colour. One easy coat over black.
Cirque XX

Cirque XX

Cirque XX

Cirque XX


Kaleidoscope, for some reason this topper makes me think of circus, clowns (in a good way!), beach ball, and all fun things! All the bright colored glitter in this make it such a fun topper to wear in summer time. One easy coat over black.
Cirque Kaleidoscope

Cirque Kaleidoscope

Cirque Kaleidoscope

Cirque Kaleidoscope


Lullaby, a soft and adorable type of topper with the pastel & satin glitter in it. I had to fish for the star glitter, easily I might add, cause I didn't get it in every dip of a brush. Other than that, the glitter pay out is really nice, like all the other topper. One coat plus hand placed star glitter over black.
Cirque Lullaby

Cirque Lullaby

Cirque Lullaby

Cirque Lullaby


 Magic Hour, the iridescent glitter in this topper is very stunning even though they're not overly sparkly. They give a precious stone like shine that I really love. This has a thicker formula than the rest, but for me that doesn't affect the application, just be aware of how much you have on the brush so your nails won't look clumpy. One coat over black.
Cirque Magic Hour

Cirque Magic Hour

Cirque Magic Hour

Cirque Magic Hour


I have shown most of the toppers over black, which I think shows the glitter best. So here's bonus pictures, the last 4 glitters over a rainbow gradient. Party on my nails!


I think you will make a glitter lover (or yourself!) very happy with this set. This Ultimate Glitter Gift Set and the other gift sets will be available for a limited time only, so make sure you'll get yours from Cirque Colors. These shades can also be purchased individually, if you prefer, from Cirque Colors or their stockists (online/in-store)


**products were sent for my honest review

XO
Novi

8 comments:

  1. Kaleidoscope totally reminded me of a circus, too, glad I'm not crazy!! Great swatches, if I didn't have this already I'd be buying it right now! ;) Love that rainbow gradient, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I just love their classy packing. Your last mani is my favorite by far! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely set! I'm totally into Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love XX and Magic Hour…such pretty toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great swatches! You and Kirby have me lemming a few of those glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you showcased these all so beautifully! And that rainbow mani, SWOON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. XX is amazeballs!!! What an unbelievably gorgeous gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your party nail art, lol! It's soooo happy!! Ica Valley is also gorgeous and the entire collection is a must-have for every woman ;)

    ReplyDelete