Saturday, August 2, 2014

Summer Paisley

I have been planning to do another paisley mani, since I loved the first one I did so much. This time I did a fun summery look with bright colours and dotted flowers. 



I started the base with a white base, I used OPI Put a Coat On!. Then I added random blobs on a sponge with China Glaze Feel The Breeze, Sun Upon My Skin, and Be More Pacific, and just dabbed them lightly and repeat once, I was aiming for a subtle background.

The paisleys were painted with a nail art brush, and I used several sizes of dotting tools for the flowers and the dots around them. Polishes I used are: Picture Polish Flirt, Violet Femme, Hot Lips, Swagger, OPI Juice Bar Hopping, You Are So Outta Lime, Life Gave Me Lemons, and KB Shimmer Honeydew List. I sealed off the mani with one coat of HK Girl top coat and added INM Northern Lights for subtle sparkle. 


I'm also entering this mani to a Summer 2014 Nail Art Challenge hosted by Nail Polish Canada. So if you like my mani and have a minute to spare, please vote for me in this link. You only need to leave your name and email, and choose my blog from the drop down list. Thank you so much! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! <3

XO
Novi

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I voted for you. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I love this looks! Everything about it is perfect. I might have to try my hand (har har) at it!

    ReplyDelete