Saturday, August 23, 2014

NOTD: Head Over Heels-To Die For-Seven Nation Army

Hi everyone! A quick post today with my NOTD look. Well, I actually have this on since yesterday, and possibly will be taking it off later today. But I'm sharing the sparkles anyway! 
The base is from my untried stash, Emily de Molly Head over Heels. Layered with 2 of my favourite glitter topper, Enchanted Polish To DIe For and Seven Nation Army. This combo is crazy sparkly, way more than what I can capture in pics. Between the holo from SNA base and the super sparkly glitter in To Die For, it can be quite distracting. I think this might look even more amazing over a dark base. I used 1 coat of each glitter over 3 thin coats of Head over Heels, plus 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.


EdM Head over Heels+EP To Die For+EP Seven Nation Army

EdM Head over Heels+EP To Die For+EP Seven Nation Army

EdM Head over Heels+EP To Die For+EP Seven Nation Army

Emily de Molly Head over Heels
Have a wonderful weekend!!

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty combo of polishes! I love how sparkly these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete