Friday, July 25, 2014

Marc Jacobs 132 Blue Velvet

Hi guys! I just got a pretty sweet treat from my last trip to Sephora, 2 Marc Jacobs polishes! These were my first, and I've been eyeing them for a while. I absolutely love the packaging, so cute and elegant. 
The one I'm showing you today is Blue Velvet, a deep medium blue with a subtle green/teal shimmer that's more noticeable on the bottle than on the nails. The finish look is rather dull, but I always wear top coat anyway. Formula is great, highly saturated and completely opaque in two coats. The brush is slim and long, but it spreads out pretty nice to make application a breeze. I barely need any clean up. Like I said before, the shimmer is barely noticeable, I see more of a deep velvety look. 


Marc Jacobs Blue Velvet

Marc Jacobs Blue Velvet

Marc Jacobs Blue Velvet

Marc Jacobs Blue Velvet
Marc Jacobs polish line retails for C$22, and can be purchased from Sephora, online or in-store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment