Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekend Glittery Gradient

Hi guys! Hope you're enjoying you weekend, I sure am! :) I'm rocking this fun and colorful gradient mani that I reeeally love. Gradient is probably my favorite kinda nail art, easy to do, although I admit I hate doing the clean up. But seeing the result makes it all worth it. 

I use a make up wedge to do my gradient, over a white base. Instead of using Northern Lights or Fairy Dust like what I usually do with my gradient, I chose a chunkier glitter as a topper. I will list all the colors I used at the end of the post.



Here's the gradient without the glitter. I like them either way :)


Products used:
Base/top coat: Duri Rejuvocate/Glisten & Glow HK Girl
OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls
OPI Hey Baby
OPI Need Sunglasses
Color Club East Austin
OPI Mermaid's Tears
Zoya Yummy
OPI Do You Lilca It?
OPI In True Stefani Fashion

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks FANTASTIC!! Love the rainbow gradient and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeeally love gradients too! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete