Saturday, March 29, 2014

OPI Sheer Tints

Happy weekend everyone! Today I'm happy to play with these new OPI, the Sheer Tints. I have been waiting to get them and see what I can do with them. This collection consists of 4 sheer, syrup like shades, labeled as top coat. 

Be Magentale With Me (pink), I'm Never Amberrassed (yellow), Don't Violet Me Down (purple), I Can Teal You Like Me (blue)

They can also be used in nail art, and that will come later ;). Today I'm just showing you one interesting way to use them. Over a glitter. You probably have heard of jelly sandwich or candy mani, it's a manicure where you sandwiched a glitter between cream and jelly polishes (or just jellies). Here I'll be showing them with a micro glitter and a sparse glitter.


The micro glitter I used here is OPI Simmer & Shimmer (2 coats). 

The next pic is showing the glitter with 2 coats of OPI Sheer Tints on each nail. L-R: Be Magentale With Me, I'm Never Amberrassed, Don't Violet Me Down, I Can Teal You Like Me.

OPI Don't Burst My Bubble (1 coat) and OPI Which is Witch? (2 coats)

Layered with 1 coat of of OPI Sheer Tints. L-R: Be Magentale With Me, I'm Never Amberrassed, Don't Violet Me Down, I Can Teal You Like Me.

Just for fun, I swiped I'm Never Amberrassed on half on the index, I Can Teal You Like Me on half the middle, Be Magentale With Me on half of ring nail, and Don't Violet Me Down on half the pinkie. 

I absolutely love these! They are so fun to play with, and I'm not even a fan of layering. Although, for the first time I'm not very fond of the names lol. Can't wait to play with them and do some nail art. 
I purchased these from my local Chatters. For Canadian OPI lovers, you can also get these from Nail Polish Canada. They are available in a 15ml full size bottle or mini bottle as a set. 

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. I love these polishes. I am going to do something with them on my next mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did these! Which is Witch is one of my favourite glitters

    ReplyDelete