Saturday, March 8, 2014

NailNation 3000 Stay Off The Grass & H2-Ohhh

Hi guys!

Tonight I'm showing you swatches of 2 my new polishes from NailNation 3000

H2-Ohhh is a light blue linear holo with aqua blue glitter. The holo base is on a sheer side, I used 3 coats and a coat of top coat for my swatches and still see some vnl, but all the  holo and sparkles distract me from it, so it's good. 

NailNation3000 H2-Ohhh

NailNation3000 H2-Ohhh

NailNation3000 H2-Ohhh
Stay Off The Grass, a mint green holo with pink shimmer and VERY fine blue glitter. I didn't notice the glitter until I removed it. It needs a good shiny top coat to bring out more of the sparkles. The formula is good, dries really quick, but can be patchy if you work on it too much. I used 3 thin coats and 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.

NailNation 3000 Stay Off The Grass

NailNation 3000 Stay Off The Grass

NailNation 3000 Stay Off The Grass
These 2 polishes are still available to purchase from their online shop here. Between the 2, I like Stay Off The Grass better. I'm really drawn to anything mint or lime green lately.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great weekend! :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment