Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blue Dotticure

Happy hump day! Today I have a simple but oh so cute mani, until I ruined it by adding bows, lol! I did a quick mani last night with Zoya Yummy, but then decided to do a simple dots with Zoya Chantal. I love this combo.
The thing with dotticure, I always call it 'simple' and it might be true as far as the look. But I don't think the process is as easy as it looks, at least not for me. It's not easy to create the same size dots and placed them in a uniform spaces. One twitch and you'd ruin it. Even worse when working on my dominant hand, I think I forgot to breathe a couple times just to keep my hand steady lol.

(Sorry for the odd looking skin color, all my pics came out this way today, fml!)



I woke up thinking it would be cute to add a bow to my existing dots. It looked better in my head. I used Zoya Charisma and Zoya Micky for the bows. All sealed off with HK Girl top coat.


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by! :)

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this it's so cute. I tried a "simple" dotticure and it ended up looking like a mess. Kudos for getting this so even! I actually like the bows too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! This is the first dotticure that I really like :)

      Delete