Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NOTD: NailNation 3000 Trinity

Good morning!

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes with nothing to write, but a beautiful polish to show you. It's one of those days when my brain just refuse to work and telling me to go back to sleep, but I must resist!
Anyway.. a friend sent me this RAOK (Random Act of Kindness) polish. I mentioned that I liked this from the pic I saw. So I was thrilled (and confused at first) when I found this in my mail, and I couldn't wait to try it on.

Trinity is a pearly turquoise linear holo, reminds me of OPI Blue Moon Lagoon but with better formula. Although I do need to see them side by side to make sure if I remember the color right in my head. Trinity has a great formula, applies really easy I didn't even need to clean up after, and fully opaque in 2 coats. I used HK Girl top coat here. 

All my photos were taken in a light box with artificial light. I bet this will look amazing in the sun! 


NailNation3000 Trinity

NailNation3000 Trinity

NailNation3000 Trinity

NailNation3000 Trinity
Trinity is listed as a limited edition shade, but it's currently still available. You can find it here. If you're outside of US, try and look for it at her international stockist, listed here.

XO
Novi

6 comments:

  1. Ouu this is pretty! I bet it's even better when the sunlight hits it :)

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a stunning color. I may have to track it down because blue is my favorite color polish! If you like holos, I'm doing a giveaway you will love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get this before it sells out! and thanks for letting me know about your giveaway!

      Delete