Saturday, January 18, 2014

Different DImension: Today Was A Fairytale

Hi guys!

I had a relaxing day today. Wasn't planning to do my nails today until I finished watching Princess Diary 1 & 2 ( I love Anne Hathaway). It turned me into a fairy tale, princesses, and everything girly kinda mood lol. It was already late, so I wasn't gonna do any nail art that's going to take hours to finish. Then I found this polish in my untried stash, not only it has the absolute perfect name for what I was looking for, the color is just so pretty in a very girly way. 

Today Was A Fairytale, a sheer white milky base with pink shimmer, it's filled with silver, pink, and fuchsia holographic circle glitter and small holographic squares and dots. I wear this with 3 thin coats, some VNL was showing, which got me a bit creative, since I wasn't sure if the 4th coat would makes it totally opaque. I painted a border on each nails with China Glaze Pinkie Promise. LOVE it! Next time I'd probably layer it over a light pink, nude, or white. 


Today Was A Fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale

Here I tried to show you the pink shimmer in it that I absolutely love!


Today Was A Fairytale
You can purchase this polish from Different Dimension etsy shop. Don't forget to follow them on facebook for restock info and new releases! :)

XO
Novi


4 comments: