Sunday, November 24, 2013

Swatches: Girly Bits Well Isn't That Special (Well Yes, It Is!)

Hi guys!!

I'm getting ready for Enchanted restock in about an hour, and while I'm waiting, thought I'd just share this mani with you guys! I did this mani yesterday,and still wearing it now. This is officially my birthday mani :) I've been into purple so much lately, especially light purples. Well Isn't That Special seems to be a perfect choice to wear for the occasion.

It's a medium purple with tightly scattered holo and some white flakies. I normally prefer linear than scattered holo, so I had doubt when I ordered this one. But all the doubt vanished once I put this on! This is probably one of the prettiest scattered holo polish I've seen! My pics here don't do it justice! I can even see some sparkles in my low bedroom light, and even better under a bright light.

All the pics here are with 3 thin coats (you can get away with just 2) and HK Girl top coat. taken in a light box.

Well Isn't That Special

Well Isn't That Special

Well Isn't That Special
Well Isn't That Special is available to purchase from Girly Bits or their authorized distributors all over the world, and you can find the list here. Mine was purchased from Harlow & Co.

XO
Novi


1 comment:

  1. Love the glow on this one, it's definitely on my eventually to purchase list. That list just keeps getting bigger and bigger though and has a number of Girly Bits on it.

    ReplyDelete