Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swatches: Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck

Hi guys!

Today I have one of my new Enchanteds pretty to show you. I got this one from a swap, and I wasn't sure if I'm gonna like it when I decided to swap for it. Now that I have it and tried it, I think it's a brown shade that could work for my skin tone. Plus, the holo is pretty amazing, even in a light box like what you will see here. I won't be able to take sunlight pictures for the next few months, so this will have to do. My photos here are with two coats, no top coat.

Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck

Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck

Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck

Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck
Do you have this one in your collection? :)

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of this shade even with the gorgeous holo. Beautiful swatches, but not a colour for me.

    ReplyDelete