Thursday, November 7, 2013

Swatches: CbL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Hi guys!

Today I have the newest shade from Colors by Llarowe, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. I purchased this on the last restock, where it's first launched. This polish was created purposely to fulfill a lot of nail polish lovers lemming of Essie Starry Starry Night. I don't own any Essie polishes, and didn't really pay attention to this polish, but I know it's on many people's wish list, and it's selling pretty high on ebay. I google swatches of Starry Starry Night, and I think this is pretty much an exact dupe with affordable price. 

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star is a navy jelly with a ton of silver sparkles. Even though the base is jelly, it is very pigmented. I got good opacity with only 2 coats, but if you have longer nails you'll probably need 3 coats. A shiny top coat really brings out the sparkles, I use HK Girl top coat.

CbL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

CbL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

CbL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

CbL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and other CbL polishes can be purchased during their restock/pre-order. From what I heard, Leah Ann will release a series of polishes like this one, I'm really looking forward to it! Don't forget to like Llarowe on facebook to keep informed of her latest creation and restock info. You wouldn't want to miss it! :)

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. Pretty swatching & pix! This is a pretty one...I have it but haven't used it yet, was it thick? I used Monkey See Monkey Do last night and its amazing but was thick, which didn't matter - it still came out beautifully (I have thinner just scared to death to use it). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinkle is not thick like Monkey at all! The silver sparkles is very fine unlike the micro glitter in Monkey :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I have this one and did a one-finger swatch. I look forward to doing a full mani with it eventually.

    ReplyDelete