Monday, November 4, 2013

Swatches: CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do

Hi guys!

Today I'm showing you a super gorgeous shade that I wore for 3 straight days! And fyi, that's 1 more day than the longest I usually do before I changed my mani. 
Monkey See, Monkey Do is a grey-ish blue linear holo with holographic micro glitter. I can't even describe how much I love this polish! The micro glitter makes it look gorgeous indoor and extra amazing outdoor and under the light. 
Due to the micro glitter in it, the application is not as smooth as regular holo. I find that it could get patchy when I did too many brush strokes. I used 3 thin coats, and two coats of HK Girl top coat. 

In a light box..
CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do

CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do

CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do
 Artificial lights..
CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do

CbL Monkey See, Monkey Do
Colors by Llarowe polishes can be purchased here during a restock or pre-order. They retail from USD6.00-USD12.00, depends on the finish. Don't forget to like Llarowe on facebook so you won't miss restock, pre-order info, and giveaways! :)


XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. so so pretty! I don't have any CbL polishes but I definitely want some!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete