Sunday, November 17, 2013

NOTD: ILNP Birefringence

Hi guys!!

Soo.. How was your weekend? Did you go out and do something fun or just stayed in (and stalked the EP restock? lol) I did both. I went to see Thor and stalked the restock. Got one of my lemming, Water For Unicorns, hope it's as pretty as some of the swatches I've seen.

Anywho.. I finally wear the last ILNP ultra chromes in my untried stash, Birefringence. I must be mad not trying this one first, I think it's the best one out of all the three I got! It's opaque in 2 coats for me, while others needed 3. The color shifting is insane and very easy to photograph. All my pics here were taken in a light box with my standard setup, and I say they look frickin' fantastic! I think I went a little overboard with the pics here... but can you blame me?? :p

ILNP Birefringence

ILNP Birefringence

ILNP Birefringence

ILNP Birefringence

ILNP Birefringence

This beauty is still available to purchase from ilnp.com, and the holo version will be available on November 22nd 2013. The ultra chromes retail for USD 12.50/12 ml bottle.

XO
Novi

3 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY. I got 4 in the restock that I wanted the most and restrained myself from any others. really excited to see Dream On in person :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Birefringence in holo...definitely need to try it ASAP. Little frustrated to hear about EP restock, I had no email notification about it, no email since early Oct (and literally 3 minutes in to that sale there was nothing left).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love this. It's on my untried list.

    ReplyDelete