Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Swatches & Review: Jindie Nails Fall Chic 2013 Collection

Hi guys!!

Today I have a complete fall collection from Jindie Nails to share with you. Fall Chic 2013 collection consists of 5 polishes. 4 of them are glitter packed in a jelly/crelly based, and 1 is a stain finish polish, also has glitter in it, but not as much as all the others.
I have to say this is probably the first time I am truly wowed by every single polish in the collection. Even the one that's my least favorite shade amazes me. The only 'issue' I find here, is that some of them has too much glitter in it I actually have to put some back in, lol! See? even the 'issue' is not actually an issue. That's a better problem to find than having to fish like crazy for glitter.
I used 3 coats for most of the polishes here, but depends of your preference you should be good with just 2. My first coat is just whatever I can get from the brush and apply it like I would with regular polish, second coat is where I get almost all the glitter coverage on my nails, and the third coat is just a thin swipe to get that jelly/milky coverage over the glitter, that's how I like mine to look, and this is the part where I have to 'clean' the brush from all the large glitter.

Okay, enough chit chat! Here's a preview of the entire collection.. You will have to click more to see individual pics, cause there are lots of them! ;)


Rhythm & Bluea deep neon blue jelly with gold flakes and medium and small gold dots.  This dries to a satin matte finish.
This one is showing with 2 coats, I didn't get much glitter on the nails with this, but they still look absolutely gorgeous! (I might be biased cause I like blue :p) I like this with glossy top coat. It really makes the blue pop! 

Rhythm & Blue (no top coat)

Rhythm & Blue (no top coat)
Rhythm & Blue (with top coat)

Rhythm & Blue (with top coat)

Rhythm & Blue (with top coat)
Breakfast at Tiffany's Cousin a teal crelly with matte maroon dots, lime green holo dots, matte blue dots and more.
This teal leans more green than blue. Jam packed with glitter, you have to be careful with the glitter or it could look thick. I find the medium size dots like to stuck with each other. Just use a tooth pick to move them around a bit after applying them. Here is shown 3 coats with top coat.

Breakfast at Tiffany's Cousin

Breakfast at Tiffany's Cousin

Breakfast at Tiffany's Cousin
What Are You Smokin' Mirrors a medium gray crelly with gold and silver shimmer and dots in 3 sizes.
This is shown with 3 coats and top coats. No problem whatsoever, even the large dots come out easy. However, I did have to manipulate the glitter placement a bit.

What Are You Smokin' Mirrors

What Are You Smokin' Mirrors

What Are You Smokin' Mirrors
Shimmer Me Timbers, a deep emerald green jelly with golds, teal, magenta, copper and more. 
This one is truly amazed me, after the 3rd coats, the green looks so deep and rich. Like the previous polishes, no issue getting the glitter out. BUT, I got 2 green circles stain on my nails after removing it, and I only used it for swatching, over a base coat (I use Duri). So you might have to be careful and maybe double the base coat. But look how pretty it looks! I'm not a green lover, and I'm wowed by it! Here's shown with 3 coats and top coat.

Shimmer Me Timbers

Shimmer Me Timbers

Shimmer Me Timbers
Midnight Rainbowa black jelly with  a rainbow of small, medium and large holographic and metallic dots in an assortment of colors. The best part about this polish is the intense gold/violet shimmer!  It's also loaded with iridescent purple/blue/green glitters throughout.
Saving the best for last! I really love the shimmer in the base, with all the holo dots in it, it created an almost galaxy look. Same as the others, no issue with the glitter coverage. I ended up wearing this as a whole mani. Here's shown 3 coats with top coat.

Midnight Rainbow

Midnight Rainbow

Midnight Rainbow
I think Jen has outdid herself with this collection. Except for the slight stain from Shimmer Me Timbers, I don't see any issues at all. All of them are a keeper in my book. 
Fall Chic 2013 collection are now available to purchase from Jindie Nails online boutique. They are available in 15ml full size bottle or 9ml mid size bottle. I'm sure they will be making their way to your favorite online retailer soon, so keep any eye for them! Don't forget to like Jindie Nails on facebook so you won't miss their restock/sale announcement, new collection, and giveaway!


**some of the products are provided for my honest review, 
some are purchased by me.

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. I like Shimmer Me Timbers and Midnight Rainbow best. I would probably layer Shimmer Me over a black base though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting idea, I might try it on a nail wheel to see how it looks :D

      Delete