Wednesday, October 16, 2013

piCture pOlish 9 Week Review: #8 Marine

Hi guys!


It's Wednesday! so I'm sharing another piCture pOlish shade as a part of the 9 week review. Today I have Marine to share with you guys :)
Marine is a rich teal creme. The formula is on the thick side, but still applies easily. My swatches here showing 2 coats of Marine with top coat. 


piCture pOlish Marine

piCture pOlish Marine

piCture pOlish Marine
Below, I added a simple accent to the tips with Lagoon, a glitter polish in similar shade. It gives a subtle sparkly look on your tips, I like it! You can find swatches of Lagoon here.


piCture pOlish Marine & Lagoon

piCture pOlish Marine & Lagoon
Marine and other piCture pOlish & Ozotic shades can be purchased directly from their website, they ship worldwide, you can check their shipping rate here. If you live outside of Australia, (piCture pOlish is based in Australia), check out their network page to see which distributor is closer to you. Lastly, don't forget to follow and subscribe to piCture pOlish social media below :)

Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Youtube


**product is provided for my honest review
XO
Novi

1 comment: