Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 31: Honor Nails You Love

Hi guys!

It's the last day of the challenge! I can't believe I did it!! Yes, I was behind several times, but  I caught up and finish the same time as everybody else. I have to admit, despite of my several fail manis, I'm quite proud of what I have accomplished during this challenge. I enjoyed it, but let's just do this once a year, ok? :p

For my last challenge, I browsed around looking for what mani I currently love the most. Then I found this stripe mani by Work / Play / Polish, I've seen it a couple times before, and have the same thought and response every time I saw it. The design alone is simple, but I love how chic it looks! I'm also in awe of how clean and crisp all the lines are. She mentioned in her post that she had to do some minor 'repair' caused by the usual problems you encountered when doing tape mani, and you can't see that on the pics. They all look perfect! That's something I haven't been able to do yet, not that good anyway.


I wanted to use the same color scheme, but I don't have any grey creme polish. So I changed the black and grey to dark blue and dusty purple. The shades I used here are:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls
OPI Incognito in Sausalito
ILNP Grape Taffy
piCture pOlish Hot Lips
Illamasqua Radium




So, that is all! Phew.. It's quite an adventure! :D Hope you enjoyed what you see in the last 31 days. 


XO
Novi

5 comments:

  1. WOW! These look great! Lines elude me, even with striping tape I mess them up bad. These look crazy good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Unfortunately, if you look close enough, there are a lot of flaws in there. But I'm happy with it :)

      Delete
  2. i love how you used bright yellow and pink to spruce it up a bit!

    x

    ReplyDelete