Monday, September 9, 2013

Swatches: Crowstoes Storms Never Last

Hi guys!


Late night swatching, because I just can't put off trying this polish any longer! Storms Never Last is part of Crowstoes latest collection, One Mad, Crazy Summer. It is one of the two that I fell in love with at first sight. The other one is One Trick Pony, and it is now on its way to me.


Storms Never Last

Storms Never Last is a darkened purple/blue jelly based that subtly shifts to pink/red with blue/teal micro glitter in it. I love how the blue glitter sparkles, they look like little stars in a dark sky. Very pretty! Unfortunately, application was not effortless for me. It's a little thick, and tends to get patchy. I used 3 coats here. It was still patchy after the second coat, so I had to be really careful on my third coats and brush really lightly to get it even. I really did not expect this, since all the review I read didn't say anything about application issue. Makes me doubt my application technique. BUT, the finish result did not disappoint me. I really love it!


Storms Never Last

Storms Never Last

Storms Never Last

Macro Shot
Storms Never Last

My Crowstoes polishes were purchased from Llarowe. They retail for USD 13.00.

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment