Thursday, September 12, 2013

Swatches: Colors by Llarowe Tank Tops & Flip Flops

Hi guys!!


I have some swatches for you tonight! Almost 2 weeks into the 31 day challenge, I missed posting regular swatches, lol. What I have to share with you tonight is one of my new pretty from Colors by Llarowe's holographic collection. She made so many pretty holo, and I want them all!
Tank Tops & Flip Flops is a violet holographic shade. This is unique in my collection, I really like this violet shade! No issues in application and formula. I used 2 coats and top coat here. All pictures were taken in a light box with extra lightning to show the holo effect close to what you would see under the sunlight.


Tank Tops & Flip Flops

Tank Tops & Flip Flops

Tank Tops & Flip Flops

Tank Tops & Flip Flops
If you don't have this one yet, and looking to get your hands on it or any other CbL polishes, she does a pre-order once or twice a month. Make sure you are following their facebook and head over to their website and sign up for the newsletter so you won't miss any restock or pre-order date. The newsletter sign up is on the bottom left of their page.

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment