Saturday, September 7, 2013

31DC2013 Day 6: Violet Nails

Hi guys..


It's only been 6 days into the challenge, and I'm already slacking.. Partly because I still want to keep my blue nails, but mostly I've just been enjoying this day with the bf and procrastinating on my challenge. In result, I am so disappointed with what I did today. Oh well, I'll try to make it up on the next challenge!

Basically I tried to do a free-hand chevron mani with textured polishes. And it was a very sad attempt in one, haha! Although the top coated version look better in pics, the matte one.. not so much. It was so bad I almost didn't want to show it. It looks patchy, and just awful! So please forgive me for making you guys see it, lol. 


Anyway, my violet nails were done using Zoya Carter and Stevie. 



with top coat

with top coat

no top coat *gasp*
See you on the next challenge! Promise I won't be late! ;)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment