Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 14: Flowers

Hi guys!


Happy Saturday!

I'm back with another mani with today's theme challenge, flowers. This is another challenge that seems easy but no much for me. If you've noticed all the nail art I have done before this challenge, there's only one that has free-handed flowers in it. My favorite flower is daisy, so I was tempted to do five white dots and 1 yellow dot in the middle, and I would've finished hours ago, lol. 
Sometimes I can be too ambitious without knowing my own limit and abilities. Last night I googled 'flowers painting', and found one that really caught my eyes. I can't stop thinking about it and wondering if I could do something inspired by that painting for today's mani. I wanted to post the painting that inspired me, but it belong to an online art gallery, so I'm not sure if they would mind or not, although I would surely link it back to them. So just google 'flower painting' and go to image tab, you should find it there, maybe at row 7 or 8.












I used so many colors on this to list,lol. If you want to know what I used on which, just ask and I'll be happy to tell you. I really like how it turned out, even though it's far from what the painting looks like. I wish I could wear this longer! Oh darn challenge..! :p
Hope you like it as much as I do.

XO
Novi

8 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. I would love a painting like this, to hang in my sunroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am utterly in love with your color scheme! Maybe this took you a while but it was totally worth it IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It did take me a few hours, but it's probably because I took my time with it, and sometimes snack in between nail. Lol :p

      Delete