Wednesday, July 3, 2013

(WW) Watermarble Wednesday: Canada Day & 4th of July

Hi guys!

I am home and happy to be surrounded by my all my precious again! :D For this week's water marble, I want to hit 2 birds with 1 stone. Since I'm already late to do Canada Day's mani, I thought I'd just do that and 4th of July mani at once today. 

4th of July theme is showed on my index and pinky, with red, white, and blue design and topped with Sephora 18k It's Real top coat. My middle and ring fingers are for Canada Day, showed with the simple red and white design. But I want to be fair, so I gave a bit of sparkle on them with INM Northern Lights :)








Products used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls (base)
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Eurso..Euro
Sephora 18k It's Real
INM Northern Lights





I hope you liked it! And have an awesome 4th of July holiday for my US reader! :)



XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment