Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rainbow And Clouds On The Blue Sky

Hi guys!!


Are you sick of seeing gradient mani yet? I hope not! I think I have a gradient fever for now, and what is it with me and the need to use so many colors in one mani?! Lol. I guess I picked an appropriate name for my blog :p







For the (supposed) sky, I did a blue gradient using 4 shades of blue (OPI What's With The Cattitude, Zoya Yummy, OPI Ogre The Shrek Blue, OPI Eurso..Euro). I used Bundle Monster plate 312 for the clouds, stamped with OPI Alpine Snow.
The rainbow gradient on my thumb and ring fingers was made with Zoya Yana, Zoya Rocky, Zoya Josie, Color Club Pucci-licious, topped off with INM Northern Lights.





XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. I love the gradient! Northern Lights gives it the perfect amount of sparkle. ;)

    ReplyDelete