Monday, July 1, 2013

NOTD: Enchanted Polish April 2013

Hi guys!!


Happy Canada Day for my Canadian readers! I'm sorry I've been slacking on my blog post. 2 more days until I'm back home! This nail polish I'm showing you today really surprised me in a good, good way. Looking at the bottle, I thought it's just another holographic purple polish. But once I was out in the sun, whoa! the holo effect is so in your face, my camera almost can't handle it! It's now climbing up to one of my most favorite holo. I also like the base color itself, even in the shade, but I maybe biased cause I love this shade of purple.

April 2013 is part of Enchanted Polish calendar edition, and it's very, VERY limited. As far as I know, the collection starts with December 2012, and she's about to release June 2013 sometime soon. The hoarder in me wants to own every single one of this collection, but unfortunately I only own 3 out of 6 :(

Let's start with the pics taken in the shade!


Enchanted Polish April 2013



Enchanted Polish April 2013


Enchanted Polish April 2013

And these are taken under direct sunlight. Seriously, my camera didn't do this polish justice!


Enchanted Polish April 2013


Enchanted Polish April 2013


Enchanted Polish April 2013


Enchanted Polish April 2013


These calendar edition polishes are sold only in Enchanted Polish website here. So make sure you like her facebook page and subscribe to the newsletter for restock/launch info.


XO
Novi

ps. I guess I was too excited about this, I forgot to mention that for these pics I used 3 coats of the polish itself and 1 coat of Out The Door tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment