Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ludurana Sintonia

Hi guys!!


I'm saying goodbye to July with another swatches of this gorgeous Brazilian polish, Ludurana Sintonia. 

Sintonia is a tomato red shade with orange shimmer. I have no problem with the formula, it was opaque in 2 coats, but with my nail length I needed a third coat so there's no visible nail lines. I will be showing pics taken both under natural and artificial lights. Under artificial light, my camera picked up the orange shimmer more than I could see with naked eyes. So pretty! Ok, let's get to the pics!

Natural lights


Ludurana Sintonia

Click below for more pics! :)




Ludurana Sintonia


Ludurana Sintonia
Artificial Lights


Ludurana Sintonia


Ludurana Sintonia
If you love this shade of red, head over to Llarowe and get this pretty. Ludurana polishes retail for USD8.00 - USD10.00.


**Product is provided for my unbiased review.

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Those Bazilians know how to do NP, I have over 40 of different brands thanks to the ultimate enabler...Llarowe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! They really are amazing!! You have quite a stash there! ;)

      Delete