Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Holo Spam: Color Club 2013 Halo Hues

Late night post again..

I'm feeling very uninspired today, so I decided to just spam you all with these holo goodness. I've had both Color Club Halo Hues collection for a while, and didn't think to make a swatch post for them. So here it is.. 

For all holo lover out there who still hasn't got this, I strongly recommend you to get them. The best linear holo for the price range! Seriously, they look amazing even under minimal lightning. All the swatches here are 2 coats without top coat. I've worn them with top coat before, and it didn't dull the holo. No special base coat needed, excellent formula, I didn't experience any streak or balding. Anywho, I'll just let the pics speak for themselves.

Color Club Beyond

Color Club Cosmic Fate

Color Club Kismet

Color Club Over The Moon

Color Club Miss Bliss

Color Club Eternal Beauty
If you're looking to get your hands on these beauties, I believe Llarowe and Nail Polish Canada has them in stock.

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment