Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sparkling Chevron Mani

Hello :)

I posted on my facebook yesterday that I couldn't do Watermarble Wednesday, cause I'm away from home, and I only bring a few polishes with me. I put on China Glaze Aquadelic last night and thought I'm gonna do a chevron mani with some of the polishes I have with me. 






Polishes used here are China Glaze Aquadelic, a bright aqua blue creme, great formula, opaque in 2 coats and has a good shine finish. The first chevron layer is OPI Ski Teal We Drop, this is one of my first OPI. It is an awesome dark teal, great formula, almost a one coater, which means it's also good for stamping, another plus for me ;). And lastly, the glitter.. can you guess? I've given a clue on the post title. It's Orly Sparkling Garbage! I love the polish as much as I love the name, I think it's funny, lol. I don't think my pics give this glitter enough justice, it's SO sparkly and beautiful in person.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I won't be doing much nail art until next week, but I have some polishes I want to show you, they're pretty special. Stay tuned ;)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment