Saturday, May 18, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection Summer 2013

Hi Everyone!

Today I am back with Zoya's Stunning collection for Summer 2013. Let me tell you, this is the first time for me to get the entire collection in one purchase! I usually just pick a few ones I really like. But the colors look so bright and fun, I just couldn't resist!

Zoya Josie
Zoya Josie. Green is not usually my go to color, but I definitely can see myself wearing this again soon. Application was easy, I used 2 medium coats here + 1 coat of Poshe.

Zoya Rocky
Zoya Rocky. This is a deeper shade of baby blue. Very pretty. But I'm a sucker for blue, especially light blue like this. I used 2 medium coats here + 1 coat of Poshe.

Zoya Yana
Zoya Yana. This one is much more vibrant in person. Zoya describes this as geranium pink, and I couldn't agree more. I used 3 thin coats here, and another extra coat for my ring and middle finger to cover my blue-stained nails, no top coat.

Zoya Micky
Zoya Micky. This one is looking a lot more pink and bright in person. I'd like to say that this is a bubblegum pink with a tiny hints of coral. Somehow the name makes me think that Micky is Yana's sweet but naughty little sister! I used 2 medium coats here, but also needed an extra coat to cover up my stained nails, no top coat.

Zoya Thandie
Zoya Thandie. I always love citrus orange shade. Bright and fun, makes me think about happy things :) I used 2 medium coats and an extra thin coat for my stained nails, no top coat.

Zoya Darcy
Zoya Darcy. The last and my personal favorite of the collection! This is just the perfect amount of yellow for me. Application was pretty easy for a yellow, I find medium coats are easier and less streaky than thin coats. This is 2 medium coats, and an extra thin coat for my ring and middle finger + 1 coat of Poshe.

Overall, I love this collection! Just what I was expecting from Zoya, formula wise. I did, however, have some problem with polish dripping to the brush and onto my nail if I'm not careful. So, which one(s) is your pick from this collection? 

I hope you enjoyed the post! Happy long weekend!! (It's a long weekend here in Canada)


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment